The 2020 swimming pool season has once again surprised us with an extraordinary start. When the year began, we did not expect to be experiencing such a high demand in swimming pools and hot tub sales. Our smaller retail store staff has been receiving a high volume of phone calls, emails and customers visiting our retail store in person daily. Our service crew has been working extremely hard making several calls for service a day on your swimming pools.
We have some amazing customers who have been so patient with our retail store staff while trying to reach us via phone and email. We cannot thank you enough during these unprecedented times.
We are still operating our business as usual with certain protocols in place due to COVID-19. We will be continuing with our policy of not allowing any customers into our retail store until further notice. If you are planning on coming to our retail store to get your water tested or to pick up chemicals, we ask that you follow the social distancing and mask guidelines.
- For your convenience we are offer product pick up or delivery options.
- You may call our retail store at (978) 874-2333 or place your order online.
- We will call or email you when your order is ready for pick up.
- We ask that you please pick up your order within 48 hours.
- All pickup and delivery orders must be paid for when placing your order.
- We have a designated Pickup area, which is located on the right side of our building. When picking up products, we ask customers to follow the signs to the appropriate loading area. If another customer is ahead of you, please wait in your car.
- When you arrive at our retail store please call us, so we know that you have arrived.
- We can also leave your chemicals outside in our pickup area for a convenient grab and go option. When ordering, please let us know when you will be arriving.
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans when using a swimming pool or a hot tub. However, this only holds true when proper sanitation and maintenance are performed.
- We recommend getting your water tested at least every two weeks.
- We have a water sample bottle drop off basket at our front door.
- We are offering a same day option – you can leave your water sample and results will be ready while you wait or within a few hours. We will then get any chemicals needed ready and call you with results.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this trying time. This is all new to us so we may need to adjust our process as time goes by. We will keep you informed of any changes!
Retail Store Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 2 pm
We will be closed on Saturday, July 4th